Have you ever wished you could completely transform your smile to better complement your personality and overall appearance? At the Miller Center, we can help you design a customized smile that combines several treatments to create the smile you have always wanted. We provide advanced, personalized care to keep you well-informed, comfortable, and happy with your results. To learn more about how you can benefit from a smile makeover, please contact our Livingston office today.
A Customized Smile Makeover Can Transform Your Entire Appearance
Are You a Smile Makeover Candidate?
Virtually anyone can benefit from a smile makeover. This comprehensive treatment can address:
- Yellowed or stained teeth
- Chipped teeth
- Broken teeth
- Fractured teeth
- Irregularly shaped teeth
- Short or small teeth
- Gapped teeth
- An uneven gum line
- A gummy smile
- Inconsistent spacing
Planning Your Smile Makeover
During your consultation, we will complete a full examination of your smile and evaluate your oral health. We will also have an in-depth conversation with you about what you wish to achieve with a smile makeover and provide you with recommended treatment options.
To help you understand what to expect from a smile makeover, we can also show you before and after photos of previous patients who have undergone this treatment at our practice. We encourage you to bring in a photograph of a friend, family member, or celebrity whose smile you admire so that we can understand your goals. These images are helpful to the technicians in our partner lab as they create any veneers or restorations included in your makeover. During your consultation, we will also examine your smile line, or the curvature of the top front teeth, which should follow the same curvature as your bottom lip when you smile. Using veneers, bonding, and other treatments can help you achieve this important symmetry.
We are committed to planning every smile makeover in great detail. In fact, we create diagnostic wax-ups so that you can see what your smile may look like after your makeover, giving you the opportunity to provide us with feedback that will help us create your perfect smile.
Smile Makeover Procedures
A smile makeover can involve a combination of several treatments:
- Teeth Whitening: We provide chairside Philips Zoom!® WhiteSpeed and take-home Opalescence® Go to eliminate dental stains.
- Porcelain Veneers: Smile makeovers often involve custom porcelain shells that can conceal cosmetic imperfections.
- Dental Bonding: Dental bonding is an efficient, cost-effective alternative to porcelain veneers. During this procedure, we will mold composite resin over the teeth to improve their appearance.
- Laser Gum Contouring: This treatment option can correct extended or imbalanced gum lines by removing excess tissue.
- MTM® Clear Aligners: Minor tooth movement orthodontia involves clear plastic aligners that gradually straighten the teeth. These discreet aligners are removable, making it easier for you to brush, floss, eat, and drink.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic and Dermal Fillers: To further enhance your smile, Dr. Miller provides BOTOX® Cosmetic and a variety of other injectable treatments. These can smooth wrinkles, add skin volume, and provide a powerful complement to your smile.
If you have dental health issues such as decay or gum disease, we must address them before moving ahead with a smile makeover. We offer comprehensive restorative and general dentistry procedures to help you achieve excellent oral health before your cosmetic dental treatments.
We are dedicated to making a gorgeous smile affordable for every patient. We accept CareCredit℠ financing, and offer in-office payment plans and pre-payment discounts to place your new smile comfortably within your budget.